• To enter:
1. Participants must take a picture of a fishing net, backpack, or garbage bag full of trash and/or one unique trash item find as they fish, hike to their fishing location, or enjoy the outdoors. Don’t forget to haul the trash out with you too!
2. Feel free to pick up more than a net full and include all the trash in the photo.
3. To enter, a participant must post a picture of the net, backpack or garbage bag to Instagram, tag the photo with the chapter’s Instagram name (@mountain.bridgetu) and use the #CLEANMYWATER hashtag in the description. Postings should include the name of the river or stream that the trash was removed from so that we may track effectiveness and reach of the campaign and the weight of the trash (an estimate will suffice). More than one entry per participant is allowed. If you have problems with Instagram, send information to Gary Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The contest will run from 12:00 a.m. on Aug. 1, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. local time on Sept. 30, 2019. Any entries posted before the start time or after the end time will not count for judging.
Members will vote on Category I – Best Photo and Category II – Most Trash (by weight).
1. Category I - Best Photo:
Best - $300
Second Best - $50
2. Category II - Most Trash (by weight):
Most - $300
Second Most - $50